Notice on Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations Symposium 2019
Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations:
The 17th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals (hereinafter referred to as CIEP) will convene in Shenzhen from April 14 to 15, 2019. In order to further advance exchanges and cooperation between Chinese and foreign talents, to strengthen the construction of high-quality training resources, and to promote the matching of resources with demand, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) will organize the Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations Symposium 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the symposium) during the conference. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
Ⅰ. Symposium Agenda
Introducing policies, regulations and basic information on overseas training in recent years; exchanging ideas on constructing high-quality professional courses, exploring core training resources of Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations (OTCO) and promoting the matching of overseas training resources with Chinese training demand, which are expected to accelerate win-win cooperation.
Ⅱ. Time & Location
Time: 15:00, April 14, 2019 (Sunday)
Location: Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center ( Intersection between Fuhua Third Road and Jintian Road Futian District, Shenzhen, the specific venue will be noticed when register in the morning of April 14)
1-2 persons in charge or representatives from each OTCO
Ⅳ. Other Issues
1. Please send the "Application Form for OTCO Symposium 2019" (see attachment) to the email address of Department of Overseas Intellectual Resources Cooperation by March 22, overdue applications will not be accepted.
Contact: LUO Hui, WU Gongyi
Phone: +86 (10) 68948899-50531
Our department will set the Registration Desk from 9:30 to 11:00 on April 14, in 205 Meeting Room, Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center. All the participants of OTCO Symposium 2019 must sign in and get the special entry pass for the symposium during that period.
2. CIEP sets up exhibition areas for overseas training organizations, OTCO can apply. Exhibitors can refer to the relevant information in the section "Wo Yao Can Zhan" (I want to exhibit) on the official website of CIEP and apply before March 29, overdue applications will not be accepted.
Contact: ZHONG Weixiong, DENG Yungang, GUO Yan
Phone: +86(755)-82551032, 86(10)-68948899-50232
3. Accommodation and transportation are on the participants' own expenses and shall be reserved by yourselves. If you need help to book a hotel and pick-up/drop-off service, you can apply on the official website of the conference before March 25th.
Contact: ZHOU Fan, FENG Cuiting
4. According to the requirements of CIEP, all the participants who enter the conference site must register in advance on the official website. Please save the QR code (the only entry pass) after your registration.
5. For the notice of the conference and the latest news, please check the official website.
Department of Overseas Intellectual Resources Cooperation
Ministry of Science and Technology
March 1, 2019